Tuesday 23 July 2013

We Are Still In England

Konichiwa

It's 11 AM on a miserable, typically British Tuesday Morning, and I'm burning CD's to give to people as presents. In 24 hours, I presumably will be in Germany, Frankfurt to be exact, changing over flights so we can get to Tokyo.

I'm going to Japan. Shit.

We're going over to do a ton of things, and I'm particularly looking forward to doing the radio drama workshops. I'll (or somebody else I'll force to do it) write about that when we're doing it. We don't want to ruin any surprises, do we now? All I'm saying is that I had to do this for it.



Anyway, We're going to visit all over Japan, from the centre of everything technological in Japan, to the recovering Fukushima district. I should also mention that including myself, there's a group of 10 of us going, and you'll get to hear from them all on here whilst we are gone.

I'm out of things to write now, which is a good sign for me to start packing.

Ta-rah!

Niall

No comments:

Post a Comment